Lord of the Flies, Flesh Wounds and Miley Cyrus

Hello matey peeps, Its me dean init !!. And welcome to another blog chock filled with meaty goodness and all the vitamins that your body needs for a healthy and active lifestyle. (Caution not clinically tested so benefits may be untrue). After last weeks Star Wars fest, this week its back to, and I have to be careful with my choice of words here, as normal isn't the proper word. So I'll just say the usual crap. This week in the office at work we have been inundated with small fruit flies. They're everywhere and are driving myself and the others in the office absolutely mental. The usual treatments don't seem to be working as well. I reckon we've gone through gallons of fly spray, and still they persist. What we need is some sort of Fly genocide. I've recently seen an episode of Mythbusters where they test the myth that cockroach's will survive a nuclear war. If you've not seen it, the insects that survive the best after receiving 100.000 rads of lethal radiation are fruit flies. So there we have it even a nuclear blast wouldn't kill them, so I think we have to accept the fact that they are indestructible and will eventually rule the earth. So as the invasion has already begun in our office, I for one welcome our fruit fly overlords, and would like to extend the hand of peace to my new masters. And I apologise for any times in the past I may of killed their cousins.

If you follow me on twitter, or know me (that reminds me of an awesome Anchorman quote), then you may know that I've had a sore throat for most of this week. It was so bad that on Wednesday I couldn't swallow at all, so I never drunk or ate. Surprisingly I ended up taking myself to the doctors, Now previously in my life the doctors was the last place on earth that you would find me, with the possible exception of dentists and mayonnaise factories .... But that's a different story or maybe a blog special, Hmmmm ???. Anyway I could have ripped my arms from there sockets and blood be spurting from the wounds, and I'd be proclaiming that its only a scratch. Like a famous scene from Monty Python, But nowadays I don't know if its old age setting in or someone has activated my common sense program, If I feel unwell I go to see the doctor, he tells me whats wrong with me, then gives me drugs to feel better. How did I not realise this simple procedure earlier ??

This week as well my generic HD satellite hard disk recorder has developed a strange fault and seems to not be recording certain channels at certain times only problem being that its always may programs it seems to be failing on is mine, so when I sat down to watch "Top Gear" this week, I was prompted with the message, "Recording Failed", not a problem I thought, its repeated on wednesday, so I set it again. Sat down on Thuirsday night to watch it, and was prompted with the message "Recording Failed" Arrrgggh, why does it keep on doing this to me and not to Lewis. He can record his Miley Cyrus buys a new handbag, or whatever rubbish he records, but no my manly Blowing things up, and cocking about it cars. It doesn't work. I think that my generic hard disk recording system has homosexual tendencies. Oh well at least I wont miss the Wizzards of Waverley place marathon on the disney channel (JOKE !!!!!)

Seee ya'll next time .........

Comments

Popular Posts