Fingers, Religon & Omlettes

Does this smell ???
Hello its me again, can't believe its Friday already. time seems to be speeding up as I get older (contrary to the theory of relativity *shakes fist at Einstein*) Last weekend saw the Italian Grand Prix and yet again another win for Red Bull Racing. Now I've been a long time supporter of Mclaren stretching back to the good old days of Senna and Prost. So naturally I tend to support Lewis & Jenson. I was full of hope that the low downforce nature of Monza would really suit the two Mclaren drivers and there car down to a tee. Unfortunately that man Vettel has done it again. In what seemed like an almost supernatural drive in both qually and the race. Its definitely looking like he will clinch the title again next weekend in Singapore. I just hope that this doesn't spell another period of domination by one team and driver like the Ferrari era as it will turn people of from the sport. And as much as I admire mister Vettel's raw speed. I don't think anyone could take 10 years of that finger wagging. And that's enough of my serious sports reviewing for this week back to the random crap, and geeky references.

Worship at the church of Google

Whilst working on the website data this week I've been running different things through google AdWords to help with the SEO of the site (For those of you that don't understand what the hell I'm on about, I'll explain, Mi burro se ha comido todo el queso, simple). I ran the word black (don't ask) and I got the result back that 226,000,000 people had searched for the word black globally last month. This set me of thinking why on earth would you type "Black" into google, what would you possibly hope to get back as a result?. so me being me and seeing the comedy side of everything I thought that I'd try running other rhetorical questions through the AdWords tool whilst I had it open. I couldn't believe what I found so I'll share some of them with you. 550,000 people asked google what the meaning of life is last month. 550,000 people thought that they'd ask the worlds largest Internet search engine questions of spirituality. So taking this a step further I also looked up "Why are we here" 1,220,000 people also asked google this question last month. Seriously, so I'm gonna have some fun with this I thought so started checking the most rhetorical questions I can find. Apparently 27,100 people have asked google this month if the pope is catholic?, 480 people have asked if bears shit in the woods. an unbelievable 110,000 have asked google the question every parent hates hearing on a long journey "Are we there yet?" And last but by no means least a staggering 2.740.000 people have asked google the eternal question "Who knows?" apparently not google. So there we go in this modern day and age where everyone has smartphones, who needs religion ?? , just ask google.

 The healthy eating is still going strong as well, and I've only succumbed to the power of bread a couple of times since trying to quit (see previous blogs). The only problem I've been faced with is what to replace the almighty sandwich with. The quick lunch that can be prepared in minutes. So far the best solution I've come up with and I'm an expert at as well (modesty has always been one of my best traits) is the humble omlette. Now I can knock up an omlette in the time it takes Lewis to make a sandwich and put his Dirty Dirty salad cream on it, so the speed is there. The only problem I'm having now (except for that itching sensation and rash ....... JOKE) is what fillings to use. there is only so many cheese, ham, beans, tomato omlettes you can eat so I need inspiration for new fillings. If you have any or can point me to any recipes then please let me know and comment. And before all the people that know me start putting the usual banned items on the list, let me re iterate that the following are BANNED. Mayonnaise, Salad Cream, Vinegar, and the usual condiment suspects. (I'm looking at you !!)


Anyway my chicken foo young has just arrived and my coffee is going cold so catch you all this time next week

Comments

Popular Posts