Keyboard Cat, Broken Blackberrys and World Champions



Hello everyone welcome to the best site on the Internet, well apart from that video of the cat playing the keyboard on you tube, well you get the idea anyway, maybe the best site without cat videos. Hey that's good I should use it as the strap line on the header *makes change* There we go, officially the best Internet site without cat videos. (Although now I think about it, what happens if I want to put a cat video on eh?, I'm gonna be stuffed and have to change the title again). And furthermore after even more thought (By the way this isn't typed in real time so time has passed on my side, but not at the same rate as your reading it. And I've also realised that I'm delving into the realm of advanced physics and time dilation again so I'll stop right now, but it will be later for you) Anyway where was I yes cats, maybe I ought to put said cat video on my blog to gain more traffic. Yes decided finally. Here's a cat video for you all to enjoy, and I've altered the strap line *again*



Also this week there has been major rumblings in the smartphone world between the two major players, on the one hand you have apple, who have presented us with Steve Jobs's parting gift to the world ios 5. Let me just say that this is the most anticipated update to come out for a while and boy does it deliver, it includes the awesome iCloud and also for the first time on an apple device wireless syncing and updating without having to connect to a PC constantly. For more info (if your interested, and why wouldn't you be check it out here http://www.apple.com/ios/
Blackberrys Main Servers This Week !
On the other hand on the other side of the fence there has been a major meltdown at blackberry forcing the servers that handle the BBM traffic, email and Internet to go into complete meltdown. What I find remarkable about this is that it took out half of the worlds communication. And furthermore this is all routed to a single point in slough. Now I may be wrong here in my assumption here (And I usually am) but in my head I imagine that half the worlds Smartphone traffic is routed through a single PC running windows 98 in rural Berkshire. And they wonder why it breaks, Have they not heard of XP (Joke before you all start). No seriously it's not very often you see a technology giant brought to it's knees like that, But it just shows you how much in the current world we rely on this technology, and without it we are lost completely. One of the best comments I heard this week was someone saying that it means that people will have to start talking to each other again face to face, And maybe that's not a bad thing. Although without technology you wouldn't be reading this, and where would that leave me?  


Gone but not forgotten !
Last weekend saw the German finger wagging one win his second World Championship, And to be honest as much as it pains me to say it, A well deserved one, Admittedly he has had access to the quickest car by far this season, but then again so has his team mate (Although they may not of had the same front wings eh mark? (Inside joke see Silverstone last year)) But it takes a special talent to be able to consistently finish on the podium and take all bar a few poles. He hasn't had everything his own way as well but he just seems to have made everything work at the right time, and take the opportunities as they have been handed him. So well done Seb (maybe next year for the Mclaren boys). Also in the world of Formula 1, (It's almost like this is becoming a proper sports type blog) The DVD of the film Senna was released, If you haven't seen it, and are remotely interested in the sport then you need to. Every sport has a legend, someone who has reached mythical status. And in the world of Formula 1 it was Ayrton Senna. Genius behind the wheel of a car, with a raw talent that hasn't been seen since. The world lost a true hero at Imola in 1994.

Right I'm going now I'm of work this week and I'm doing this from home on for some reason a Crappy Internet connection so excuse me whilst I beat my router to death, Bye !


Comments

Popular Posts