My First Blog

Feels a little weird this after so long been online but never actually expanding my horizons and submitting a blog. Well here goes, probably this wont be the most exciting thing your read today. Hey but at least i'll be glad that you actually read it .

Been a mixed bag this week, as well as been a short week, the weather has been really nice, And I, Well I have a cold, yes a cold !!! how does this happen at all i'd love to know. Had a really productive meeting at work with the website idea taking a massive step forwards towards completion. Hopefully we may even be able to put a timescale in place. Beacuse of this leap forward, its now upped the ante and i've been writing company historys for the about us page, taking more product images and generally rattling a few ideas around in my head regarding live chat scenarios, analytics etc... On the plus side i've managed to shoehorn in some geeky references into the first draft, And got away with. If it makes it to the live site i'd be well chuffed. I could even possibly make it a regular feature. Speaking of geeky references, upon handing our new MD a set of legal terms and conditions that we need to put into place, And he replied "Oh thanks Dean!" I just had to quote "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility" .... Made me chuckle afterwards anyway.

Well thats been my week so far, except today which involves some get together down in london that seems to be popular, At least its an excuse for a couple of scoops after work hey ??.

This has been my first blog, Let me know how I did .........

Comments

Popular Posts