Colouring In, The Circle of Life and Sinister Teddy Bears

Well hello again, sorry its a day late, but blogger wasnt working, and I had real life things to attend to. But its here now, Yaaay I hear you say. Been a very productive week this week but tinged with moments of saddness, happiness and fear. Work has mainly consisted of editing a lot of the website images that i've taken, ready to upload them to the server. I've got this down to an artform now. (I was also gonna post one with this blog, but as it's a day late. And i'm typing it from home. I can't). As impressed as I am with my own abilities it was nothing compared to it being pointed out to me this week, that what i'm actually doing is colouring in, And getting paid for it. I mean genius or what. I knew all those years of playing with crayons, peeling the wrappers of them, eating them to see if the yellow one tastes of banana, and pushing them as far as i could up my nose would pay of. Thanks mum x
On a sadder note this week has seen the demise of the once invincible skoda, Although yet to have it confirmed by a doctor, the poor thing has for the moment turned her last wheel. Whilst I was trying to nip out for lunch she wouldn't start. And still hasn't since. As the old folk usually pipe up at someones funeral "It's had a good innings" and she has. Just shy of the 310,000 mile mark. Poor girl, but like the lion king's "circle of life" because the skoda has died, The BMW is reborn, a gallon of petrol, a set of jump leads. And protective workwear to fight through the spider webs and ...... Vrooom she starts and lives again. Paid my rent to Her Majestys keeper of the highways and away we go ready to roll again. (P.S how do you get white clean).

Last but by no means least whilst watching tv this week, is it just me or, are we being invaded by sinister teddy bears in adverts. First we have the Birds Eye polar bear. Who hides inside poor unsuspecting women's freezers, and when they open them, question them on their choice of freezer contents. I mean how creepy is that, "Hello Sarah, why have you got a bag of frozen baby carrots in your freezer, are you some sort of sicko?" is not how I would imagine is the best way to sell fishfingers. I mean whatever happened to "Buy our fish fingers, The're the best" see simple and works. And now we are joined by a gangster chain totting essex teddy advertising travellodge hotels ... WTF "Travel lodge 'otels are a pukka place to 'ide out after a big blag" i mean WTF your a teddy, i'm starting to get a complex now, i'm sure the teddy bear that sits on the side of my desk is up to something, ~I keep seeing him making sneaky phone calls to his agent when he thinks i'm not looking. so if he suddenly becomes the new face of carling lager you know why.

I'm gonna go now as my nurse has come round with the little paper cup full of my pills... Only joking..... or am I.

Comments

Popular Posts