Mushy Peas, Bamboo and Villanous Henchmen

Hello again, Welcome to Friday. Time for another instalment of Britains funniest cats, No wait wrong blog. Its deans weekly blog. The offical home of random. A lot better week this week all round after my long battles with worms and sanity last week. Mushy peas !!! , I know it's the 21st century and the world has gone a little bit health and safety mad. You know the type of thing i'm on about like printing on packets of peanut M&M's a warning that they may contain nuts. I should hope so, thats the reason i bought the damn things in the first place, not just to look at the pretty colours (I would have bought skittles for that reason). Why oh why does the world in general think that i'm gonna come to harm by eating mushy peas that have food colouring in. Really I opened a can of mushy peas the other day, and they were yellow. Whilst I know that it's the natural colour for mushy peas. I demand that they be luminous. Its just right. I want my peas to be able to provide enough light that a small family can see for a week,. Not resemble a blended banana. Mushy Peas are Green Fact !!!

Also this week i have been treated to a new Bamboo graphics tablet. Its the best thing in the world since sliced bread. (I'm actually begining to think that sliced breads days are numbered as the best thing in the world). Its sped up my production rate at least twofold. And it makes me look like i'm of the future. How can that not be cool. Dragging colouring in by its scrawny little neck and dragging it ino the 21st Century.

I also changed my desktop this week and i have a poor little Lego Stormtrooper sat outside with a sign saying "Will help build Battle Station for food" Amusing I know. But it got me thinking about henchmen in general. No one ever spares a thought for the lowly henchmen. Poor old Tiny Tim needs new shoes and his Parents are broke and out of work. The only available job, working for a super villan. Day to day duties include getting shot, pushed from very high stuctures and generally tormented and abused by the hero of the day. How about they make it compulsory that all villanous henchmen are recruited from the massive chav population that inhabits daytime tv, Jeremy Kyle etc... Thus freeing up better jobs for Tiny Tims Dad. Would we really all cry about Luke Skywalker defeating loads of Chav Stormtroopers....... No !!

Thats it for this week, see you all soon

Comments

  1. PS .... you can now all comment without having a google acount, but please dont abuse me my fragile eyes couldn't take it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts