Royal Weddings, Star Wars And Broken Computers

Hi all been a really strange week again, had an extended weekend beacuse of the bank holiday although i didnt have the royal wedding day off, I mean really ??????? ..... A little pompe and circumstance does everyone good in these trying times, but the way the media assualted me with it, as though there was nothing else happening in the world, and i should devote my entire attention to it, was a little overboard to say the least "Signed Angry from Manchester" But enough of the points of view style rants. Mainly i've had my head stuck into Photo Manipulation this week, and to be honest its drove me slightly bonkers, but my photoshoping skills are coming on leaps and bounds (i'll be pasting celebrities heads onto compromising photos aplenty ..... Joke). My geeky side came out again with international Star Wars Day on Wednesday. A chance to spout as many Star Wars Quotes etc as i possibly could without everyone thinking i'm quite weird. and it also helped me enjoy playing lego Star Wars on the Xbox without feeling guilty for playing childs games. "Its like Star Wars but made out of Lego ...... I mean, whats not to like".

As im writing this i now seem to be swamped with broken computers that have been fetched for me to repair, they seem to be like buses, i dont see one for ages. now i have 5 on my desk. Anyway thats been my week so far, I'm of to watch the live text on the turkish grand prix practice ....... I mean work !!

Byeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts