Multiple Personalities, Human Resistance and Basmati Rice

Hi its time for some random ramblings again from me, and maybe some comedy gold. (Although I doubt it). Its been a very strange week, especially for the UK, but I'll touch on that later. I've been doing some more tweaking on the site again, but you don't want to hear about my anal html coding accomplishments, but the end result is becoming almost a professional looking site. (Shame about the content though). One thing I've noticed when I write this is that I often sound like I've got multiple personality disorder, and start answering my own questions (see I'm doing it again). I'm not going to stop though (I'm not either)(Nor me). You only need to start worrying for my sanity when I start arguing with myself.

The invasion of the planet has taken a different turn this week, as the fruit fly plague has now progressed into larger house flies and bluebottles. Oh no I hear you cry, surely that's worse for all mankind. No actually It makes the human resistance even stronger. As now we have a new weapon in our arsenal. Step forward the mighty human hand and the strongest line of defence possible. The rolled up magazine. No longer will we be oppressed by our fly overlords. the time has come for the human race to stand up and be counted. People of the planet earth, grab your trusty magazines and swot the oppressors. Swot for freedom. Swot for mankind.

If you haven't been paying attention this week, the youth of Britain has been rioting and looting up and down the country. Now I'm not going to get into the social or political arguments involving this matter. But the comedy value that has been thrown up by some of the idiots is priceless. Especially involving the looting aspect of the riots. The funniest thing that I've ever seen in my life was the photo that was passed round on Facebook of a looter coming out of the ruins of a trashed shop with a large bag of Basmati Rice. (To quote a popular advert) This wasn't just any Basmati Rice, No, It was Tesco Value Basmati Rice. The comedy didn't end there as the perp (Ooops I've gone all American again), was making his fingers look like a gun pointing at the bag of rice. Now stop me, but I fail to see the point of being all gangster with a bag of rice. Its not exactly gonna disrespect you. And the nearest thing it will see to having a beef with someone is if it's served up as a side with your curry. The only comment that I can make is this is why Jeremy Kyle still has a TV career. No wonder the country is in the state its in, if the youth of today are going around threatening non cooked food products. If nothing else its comedy genius, and I'm hoping that it starts a copycat craze of young people making threatening gestures at other household products, such as Persil non bio wash powder, Or a six pack of Andrex. Genius !!!

I'm going now to organise the rebellion (be warned I have a rolled up magazine with your name on it)
Peace Out !!!

Comments

Popular Posts