Scrotebags, Stormtroopers and Tommy Walsh

Hello people, I'm off work this week but that doesn't mean that the blog stops. Oh no nothing can stop the blog, not even a train with one of those cattle pushers on the front, (Never quite understood what those were for, surely hitting the front of the train at speed would move most cattle anyway, I suppose it just deflects the cows in a specified direction), not even a fully laden supermarket trolley when the front wheels decide that they re going left even though your pushing right. Not even being burgled. Yes that's right I'm not taking the piss (for a change). I had a fairly productive day on Monday clearing the garden of doom. (For future reference, Blackberry bushes are more clingy than Velcro - Fact. Anyway I digress, so I thought that this week was gonna be quite a productive week. NO. I awoke on Tuesday morning to find out that some little scrotebags (And I'm not using the word lightly) Had broken in and stolen my goddamn TV. All whilst me and the two kids were in bed asleep. Only one word for it and it calls into doubt a certain persons parentage. So my relaxing week of has turned into repairing and fortifying my home. I'm not going to say to much about it on here (obvious reasons), Needless to say though, I'm not a happy bunny and *shakes my fist up and down* I'll get them !!

To cheer myself up and i know most of my nerd friends will appreciate this, This is the video that has been making me smile the most this week. When the world gets you down and you need a little laugh. Nothing compares to a dancing  Stormtrooper. Enjoy

Because of this weeks events I've been plunged in at the deep end with my DIY skills, and I'm quite impressed, I've fitted a new door on the back passage (Not a euphemism people, get your mind out the gutter), done various painting jobs. And installed a wall bracket that hasn't fell off, I'm quite impressed with myself, usually my DIY skills are okay but dangerous to myself, (see the scar on my arm where I drilled through it), There have been no injuries to report, In fact I'm thinking of becoming a TV diy expert, or at least advertising dodgy painting systems at 2.30 in the morning, when most normal people (expect scrotebag TV stealing scum) are in bed, eh Tommy !!

Oh well I'm of to fit a new hinge to my woodpecker, tara !!

Comments

Popular Posts